Monday 17 September 2012

31 People Who Will Sell You Pets, Blood, and Sex for an iPhone 5

 iPhone 5 Will Have Laser Keyboard and Holographic Images


Many, many people would like to purchase an iPhone 5. But only a special few are willing to sell these highly inappropriate things in order to afford it. Also, uh, guys? The iPhone 4 is free.
  1. ESH4NN0N
    And on that note......time to go sell plasma for my iPhone 5, and then copious amounts of homework
  2. ByrdsTheWord_16
    Pretty sure I'm going to donate plasma so I can buy the iPhone 5 and still have money in my bank account after I buy it #priorities
  3. iank12
    Donating plasma so I can get the new iPhone 5. Don't Care.


  1. CARS
  2. Sell my car to get the iPhone 5 #Decent
  3. fonzo1984
    #QuestionOfTheDay Bro, should I sell my car so I have enough $$$$ to buy iPhone 5?
  4. My_Ek
    I'm going to sell my car if i have to but I'm getting the iphone 5(

    SEX  ............

    1. I need $400 by the end of the week to buy the iphone 5... I will sell my body to the top 3 bidders.#brokeasswhitekid
    2. exanimatebylove
      I might have to sell my body but I want the new iPhone 5, 64gb! My 32gb has 1gb of memory left ... Sigh.
    3. _heyben
      I will sell my body for the iPhone 5
    4. thegeo
      I will sell my body for an iPhone 5...
    5. aloc818
      I will sell my body for the iPhone 5
    6. _Jor3dan
      Gonna sell my body for the iPhone 5.
    7. villguz
      i dont care if i have to sell my body on the streets.. im getting the iphone 5!
    8. bryannnttt
      I want that new iPhone 5! Like I would suck some dick for it. #realtalk
    9. MikeChino281
      Im about to prostitute my body (to women only) and sell all my school books for that iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment